Ministers, judges can now get online FCRA nod

The 2011 guidelines were updated to reflect the amendments made over the years to the FCRA, 2010 and Foreign Contribution Regulation Rules, 2011 (FCRR). Since 2015, these laws require public servants to apply for permission to travel abroad for purposes like training programmes, workshops, seminars or study tours organised by international agencies, by filling up form FC-2 via the MHA’s FCRA portal.