JAMMU, Nov 16: Eight houses were gutted in a massive fire caused by a short circuit at a residential locality in Jammu and Kashmir’s Doda late Wednesday night. Five fire tenders rushed to the spot to contain the blaze. According to preliminary investigation, a short circuit caused the fire. No casualties were recorded in the incident.
Senior Superintendent of Police, Doda, Abdul Qayoom, said, “We got the information around 4:30 am in the morning that a few houses had caught fire…5 fire tenders were rushed to the spot and fire has been brought under control. As per the information received so far, 8 houses were damaged in the fire…as per the initial investigation, we got to know that short circuit is the cause of the fire…no one has been injured and there are no casualties either.”
The post 8 Houses Gutted In Massive Fire Due To Short Circuit In J&K’s Doda appeared first on DailyExcelsior.